Maybe you have a child in your family who was born with Down syndrome and who requires support despite technically being an adult. Perhaps a child in your family experienced pediatric cancer or a teenage car crash that left them with a serious brain injury. There are...
Serving Rhode Island And Massachusetts Since 1984
- Your estate plan doesn’t control your life insurance proceeds
- What not to overlook when creating a special needs trust
- Why a recent pregnancy is a reason to create or update your will
- A special clause that reduces challenges in probate court
- Many testators forget to update this important secondary document